Superior Products Colorado: A Home Remodeling Contractor With Award-Winning Remodeling Work
Superior Products Colorado is a home remodeling contractor that’s won a lot of awards over the years. But we honestly consider ourselves awarded every time a customer is satisfied and refers someone to us for remodeling services. Still, there are some projects that just begged to be submitted for awards, and when we did, industry peers saw the quality of our exterior remodeling projects. Here are highlights of award-winning, exterior remodeling projects involving siding, replacement windows & doors, and decking completed by Superior Products Colorado – a quality, home remodeling contractor.
2008, 2009 & 2010 winner of Colorado Awards for Remodeling Excellence
- 3 First-place Awards
- 3 Honorable Mention Awards
2008 Colorado Awards for Remodeling Excellence (CARE) Honorable Mention: Suburban Siding
The owners of this home had been looking for a new home for most of the year and, ultimately, decided to stay in their current home and remodel it. Their key complaints were that their home had no strong “curb appeal,” no architectural “pop,” no dimension, and no mountain views.
For the front of the home, Superior Products replaced all gable and wall siding with “beaded / textured” fiber cement on top of energy-efficient insulation and home wrap. They also built and installed a custom front trellis, and custom board-and-batt shutters. Dated rectangular vents were replaced with a more interesting octagon design, and additional dimensional gable fascia and custom cross-head window trim was added.
For the homes’ master bedroom and study, the Superior Products team added a French door in the master bedroom to create a mountain view, as well as a “Juliet” balcony with custom balusters. Custom board-and-batt shutters were added, too, along with cutting in a new window in the west-facing, upper-level study, and a new, north-facing bay window in the master bedroom. In addition, new replacement windows and doors were installed for increased energy efficiency.
- This home went from basic to stunning in its curb appeal.
- The remodel featured engineered Craftsman-style detailing designed to make the house more inviting and striking from a distance.
- Inside, the home was significantly enhanced with beautiful mountain views and more natural light flooding the master bedroom and upper-level home office.
2010 Colorado Awards for Remodeling Excellence (CARE) 2nd Place Award Winner: Mountain Modern Home Renovation
This contemporary split level’s cedar siding & shake roof had significant deterioration. The substrate had badly deteriorated; wood was warped, cracked, and curling. The deck staircase design caused guests to try to enter at the wrong door. Two separate decks limited access to views.
Re-side and re-roof the home; add new windows; reduce maintenance needs; direct guests to the main upper level entrance; create more outdoor living space.
- Superior Products Colorado tore off the wooden siding, and installed sheathing insulation, followed by an overlay of a moisture and air infiltration barrier wrap.
- They installed fiber cement siding, and painted it.
- The wood shake roof was replaced with a stone-coated steel roof.
- Superior Products also designed a composite deck and rail system which created a more obvious pathway to the main entrance, and connected two separate decks, providing more outdoor space and better city views.
- The deck features built-in seating with lumbar support & storage, and new lighting.
As the home remodeling contractor, Superior Products Colorado transformed this house into a dramatic contemporary home with an updated, maintenance free exterior, considerably more outdoor living space, and a more cohesive design.
Contact Us Today
Interested to learn more about our products and services? Get in touch with Superior Products Colorado today. To start, call (303) 347-2555 or complete our Contact Form to request a free quote.