Mountain Modern Exterior Remodeling Project
Fiber Cement Siding Project: 2nd Place Winner, Colorado Awards for Remodeling Excellence (CARE), Mountain Modern Home Renovation
Fiber Cement Project Example: Project Challenges
This contemporary split level’s cedar siding & shake roof had significant deterioration. The substrate had badly deteriorated; wood was warped, cracked, and curling. The deck staircase design caused guests to try to enter at the wrong door. Two separate decks limited access to views.
Fiber Cement Project Example: The Goals
Re-side and re-roof the home; add new windows; reduce maintenance needs; direct guests to the main upper level entrance; create more outdoor living space.
Fiber Cement Siding Project: The Solution
- Superior Products tore off the wooden siding, and installed sheathing insulation, followed by an overlay of a moisture and air infiltration barrier wrap.
- They installed fiber cement siding, and painted it.
- The wood shake roof was replaced with a stone-coated steel roof.
- Superior Products also designed a composite deck and rail system which created a more obvious pathway to the main entrance, and connected two separate decks, providing more outdoor space and better city views.
- The deck features built-in seating with lumbar support & storage, and new lighting.
Fiber Cement Siding Project: The Results
This dramatic contemporary home now features an updated, maintenance free exterior, considerably more outdoor living space, and a more cohesive design.
Contact Us Today
Interested to learn more about our products and services? Get in touch with Superior Products Colorado today. To start, call (303) 347-2555 or complete our Contact Form to request a free quote.